A copy of the Welsh Language Scheme is available to view online and in printed format from the website for the Welsh Government (external link).
We are committed to providing an equally high-quality equivalent service for both Welsh and English speakers who have been referred to or have made an appeal to the tribunal:
- we welcome correspondence and telephone calls through the medium of Welsh
- all of our publications are in Welsh and English
- translations are carried out by professionally accredited translators
- parties may conduct the hearing in Welsh or English or a mixture of Welsh and English; and
- we maintain a fully bilingual website.